For Those Who Want To Up The Ante On Increasing Productivity
With its larger,heavy duty single-deck screen, the EZ-Screen 700 is ideally suited to work with loaders with buckets ranging up to 1 ¾ yards. While the 700 is big enough for most screening jobs, it’s still light on its feet for site-to-site mobility. Move it anywhere in the yard – as well as off-site. It’s equipped with a standard tow-hitch, safety chains, trailer tires and lights.
To squeeze out even more productivity, when mobility isn’t the priority, the 700 is easily mounted atop standard cement blocks. This stationary positioning permits working with even larger loader buckets. The height lets fines and oversize pile higher to cut down on the cycles hauling them away.
To make your choices easier, the EZ-Screen 700 comes with just two options. If you prefer diesel-power, that’s available with a Kohler 10 HP unit for an additional $1987.
Naturally, the 700 comes with all the usual EZ-Screen features. Like our patented non-hydraulic screen drive for greater energy efficiency; 2000 lb. incline adjustment jacks on all four sides; numerous screen choices to match your operation and materials; and a baked-on powdercoat finish, and the most important feature of all –
EZ-Screen personal service. It comes with every screener we sell. No matter what size.
Compact. Portable. Profitable!
“I call it my big, orange money machine.”
Desmond W., Windsor, VT
“Our EZ-Screen hasn’t had even a minute of downtime. Nothing but on-site productivity.”
David M., City of Kirksville, MO
“How does it compare with competitors’ screeners? Better and cheaper.”
Mark W., Arundel, ME
EZ-SCREEN 700 SPECIFICATIONS
- Loading bucket range from ½ to 1 ¾ yards, w/ a 9-ft feed/fines width
- 6-ft x 5-ft wide single-deck heavy-duty screen box equipped with end-tensioned screen.
- Standard Honda 9 HP single-cylinder gas engine w/ hour meter
- Optional Kohler 10 HP air-cooled diesel
- Optional electric start available on Kohler Diesel Engine
- Patented non-hydraulic screen drive
- Tow hitch w/ safety chains – 3″ lunette ring or 2-5/16″ ball
- Four 2000-lb. capacity incline adjustment jacks
- High-speed 5-lug pre-greased hub set
- ST205/75D-14 trailer tires
- 12-volt wiring harness w/ trailer lights
- All EZ-Screen surfaces have a baked-on powder coat finish
Download the EZ-700 Brochure!
File Type: PDF
File Size: 806KB
|EZ-700 Job Story
File Type: PDF
File Size: 3.60MB