Listen to what John McCaughey says about the 1200XLS …
Watch the 1200XLS in action …
Valuable Lessons In The New Math Of Productivity And Versatility
It’s simple math: whether working with topsoil, compost, or gravel, ordinary box screeners can’t work as hard as the EZ-Screen 1200XLS. Unless they’re teamed up with two loaders.
The reason is the 1200XLS’s built-in conveyor system.
With a typical box screener, the loader operator has two jobs. Job one is keeping the screener filled with material. Job two is scooping out the fines and moving them to the stockpile.
Put the 1200XLS on the site and the loader operator has just one job: loading the screener. Moving fines is handled by the 24” wide conveyor that stockpiles material as high as nine feet – into a waiting truck. Think what that can do for productivity.
So here’s the new math: one EZ-Screen 1200XLS plus one loader equals a competitive screener and two loaders.
The 1200XLS can be equipped with a variety of woven wire and piano screens. One day it can be a topsoil screener, the next a gravel screener, and the day after a compost screener.
Another New Math Lesson:
$9,500 Optional Middle Product Conveyor
Boost production capabilities even higher as this option permits the production of three different end products at the same time.
“I call it my big, orange money machine.”
Desmond W., Windsor, VT
“Our EZ-Screen hasn’t had even a minute of downtime. Nothing but on-site productivity.”
David M., City of Kirksville, MO
“How does it compare with competitors’ screeners? Better and cheaper.”
Mark W., Arundel, ME
- EZ one-person operation
- Frame is constructed of structural, tube steel which reduces vibration, decreasing susceptibility to cracks and structural failure that is common with C-channel construction found on inexpensive screeners
- All EZ-Screen surfaces are sandblasted, then treated with a baked-on powder coat finish
- Loading bucket size range is ½ to 1 ¾ yards, up to an 8’ (2.44m) wide bucket. Matched to work with ½ to 1-3/4 yard loaders and excavators.
- Feed height at hopper 8’ 5” (2.57m)
- Double deck 5’ x 6’ (1.52m x 1.83m) Screen Box with end tensioned screens. Hundreds of screen combinations available.
- KOHLER™ KD625-2 two cylinder, air-cooled diesel 25-HP engine with hour meter and electric starting system is standard
- Fully enclosed, lockable engine compartment and starter panel
- EXIDE™ “AGM” battery for long life in a vibratory environment
- Patented non-hydraulic EZ-Kinetic Screen Drive
- Dual-stage air filter system with pre-cleaner
- Tow hitch has safety chains, break-away controller and battery, and hydraulic raise and lower hitch with 3” (7.62cm) lunette ring
- Sealed wiring harness with lights for legal towing
- 7,000 lb. capacity E-Z lube axle on rear with hydraulic activated rear pivoting assembly with electric brakes
- 10 ply trailer tires plus detachable mud flaps
- High-speed pre-greased hub set
- Conveyor is hydraulically driven 24” (60cm) wide with 9’ (2.74m) dump height
- Conveyor components are USA made, CEMA “B” grade
- Conveyor belt is “endless” or vulcanized for long-life
- Overall length: 25’ 2-½” (7.68m)
- Overall width: 7’ 2-½” (2.19m)
- Overall height: 9’ ¼” (2.75m)
- Weight at tongue: 2,020 lb. (916.26kg)
- Overall weight: 7,140 lb. (3238.65kg)
C-24 Self-Contained Diesel Drive Conveyor
How Much Money Could You Make?
Fill in the numbers below to find out.
Designed by and built for Argus Industrial Co.
What is Section 179 and how can it save you money?
Section 179 is a part of the IRS tax code that allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equipment during the tax year. To read more about Section 179, check out the links below, along with their deduction calculator to find out how much this tax code could benefit your business. As always, check with your tax advisor for more details.