Before You Spend This Much Money On A Screener, Better Ask Some Very Important Questions
First, is it versatile? Topsoil, gravel, aggregate, wood chips, street sweepings — bring them on! The 1000XL is an everything-in-one portable screening plant, designed to handle whatever kind of screening work that needs to be done.
Is it trouble-free? The simpler a machine is made, the more rugged and dependably it’ll work. The 1000XL’s design, craftsmanship and rigorous field-testing prove this philosophy. Add in low maintenance costs and ease of operation, and you’ve got your answer.
Is it a good value for the money? Judged on versatility, productivity, low maintenance, long life and dependability – especially after you factor in its low cost – the 1000XL is way ahead of competitive screening plants.
Is it easily portable? A few simple strokes of the hand-operated jack and the axle assembly lifts the 1000XL solidly into the transport position, ready for travel. Just hitch it up to a 1-ton pickup and tow it to the next site. Portability adds to versatility and productivity.
How green is it? Only one line of portable screening plants is equipped with the Kinetic Green Drive System – EZ-Screen. We may paint them orange, but they work very green. The patented, vibratory drive recaptures energy and redirects it to increase efficiency and lower costs. It’s a case of more engineering brain power being better than horsepower.
The EZ-Screen 1000XL scores an “A” in the above test.
Here’s What Dan from Kleen Blast Abrasives Says About the 1000XL …
“I call it my big, orange money machine.”
Desmond W., Windsor, VT
“Our EZ-Screen hasn’t had even a minute of downtime. Nothing but on-site productivity.”
David M., City of Kirksville, MO
“How does it compare with competitors’ screeners? Better and cheaper.”
Mark W., Arundel, ME
EZ-SCREEN 1000XL SPECIFICATIONS
- Matched to work with 1/2 to 1-3/4 yard loaders.
- Kohler KD15-440 Air Cooled Diesel Engine.
- Dual-stage air filter system.
- Patented non-hydraulic Kinetic Screen Drive Recovery System.
- 6′ x 5′ Double deck end tensioned screen.
- Hundreds of different screen combinations.
- 225/75R15 “D” trailer tires.
- EZ one-person operation.
- Road-legal light package, electric brakes and mud flaps.
- All EZ-Screen surfaces have a baked-on powder coat finish.
- Frame is constructed of structural, tube steel, which reduces vibration which decreases susceptibility to cracks and structural failure that can happen with C-channel construction common on inexpensive soil screener machines. The frame is fully gusseted at all stress points and is 100% welded.
Download the EZ-1000XL Brochure!
File Type: PDF
File Size: 463KB