BECAUSE SOMETIMES IT’S BETTER TO ROLL
THAN TO SHAKE AND RATTLE
If your operation screens lighter, wetter materials – mulch, topsoil and compost – a trommel screener is the way to go.
The constant tumbling action stirs up material over and over, fluffing it, adding air to lighten it, and keeping it contact with the rotating mesh longer. This action allows more material through faster and easier. Which makes the trommel the screener for landscapers, excavating contractors and municipalities.
So what makes the EZ-409 the better choice over other trommel screeners? One big reason is the small price. The price is low because we sell direct, one to one. No sales force. No inventory. No showrooms. No commissions.
Another reason is a whole lot of reasons: like a baked on powder-coat finish; vulcanized conveyor belts; a durable 50-HP Deutz diesel engine; auxiliary hydraulics for adding another stockpiling conveyor; and hydraulic jacks at the discharge end for proper tilt angle to adjust the material flow speed.
Like all EZ-Screen machines, the EZ-409 is easily trucked from job site to job site. Set up is quick, too. Working with a ½ to 1 ¾ loader, the EZ-409 is designed, engineered and manufactured to provide outstanding production for specialized screening operations. With its chain-driven heavy-duty rotating drum, the slipping that occurs in wet materials on wheel-driven competitive trommel screeners is eliminated.
EZ-409 Trommel Specifications
- 50 HP Deutz 3-cylinder air-cooled diesel
- Enclosed engine compartment
- Hydraulic tank: 90-gallon capacity
- Replaceable spin-on hydraulic return filter
- 3-section hydraulic gear pump
- 28-gallon fuel tank
- 4′ diameter x 9′ long drum
- 4 removable screens
- Variable speed chain drive, 0-25 rpm
- (1) brush adjustable from the ground
- 24″ feeder belt, 2 ply 3/8 thick vulcanized, hydraulically driven
- 30″ fines conveyor belt, 2 ply 3/8 thick vulcanized hydraulically driven
- Welded steel channel construction
- All EZ-Screen surfaces have a baked-on powder coat finish
- Single-axle with sealed wiring harness and electric brakes
- 2 hydraulically-operated jacks at tow bar end of machine
- Removable tow bar with adjustable pintle hitch
- TDOT lights
- Weight: 12,500 lbs
- Tongue weight: 1,640 lbs
Download the EZ-409 Trommel Brochure!
EZ-409 Trommel Brochure
File Type: PDF
File Size: 568KB
EZ-409 Paso Robles, CA.
File Type: PDF
File Size: 947KB