The New EZ-Screen 600 Portable Screener
Our New Replacement To Help You Get Even More For Your Money!
Built with a double-deck screen box instead of a single deck, the EZ- 600 has two aggressively vibrating screens top and bottom to make the EZ-600 even more productive for screening soil, sand and compost.
Though it’s the smallest screener we offer, it’s built to the same standards as our largest units. By the same guys in Grove City, Minnesota who build all our machines, with the same made-in-America pride. The EZ-600 is all wrapped up in the security blanket of our two-year warranty. And at just $10,900, it’s a great buy, shipped fully assembled, ready to rock and roll. Just hitch it up and you’re in business as soon as you arrive at the job site.
The EZ-600 matches up with a ¾ yard Skid-Steer* with a 84” bucket. Powered by a reliable, gas-miserly 5.5 HP Honda engine, the EZ-600 has our patented non-hydraulic vibratory drive that’ll shake fines better, cheaper, and greener than competitive screeners.
And put worries about maintenance on the back burner. Fewer moving parts make upkeep very simple while greatly increasing reliability. More time on the job means more cash on your balance sheet.
Here’s What Our Customer, Anthony Nardella, Has To Say About The EZ-Screen 600:
EZ-Screen 600 Portable Topsoil Screener Specifications
- EZ one-person operation
- Frame is constructed of structural, tube steel which reduces vibration, decreasing susceptibility to cracks and structural failure that is common with C-channel construction found on inexpensive screeners
- All EZ-Screen surfaces are sandblasted, then treated with a baked-on powder coat finish
- Loading bucket size range ½ to ¾ yard, bucket width 84” (2.13m) or less. Matched to work with tractors and skid steer loaders. Inside access for bucket is 96” (2.44m) wide x 48” (1.22m) high
- Feed height at hopper is 75” (1.91m)
- Double deck 5’ x 4’ (1.52m x 1.22m) Screen Box with end tensioned screens. Hundreds of screen combinations available.
- Includes four (4) 2000 lb. (907.18kg) jacks to adjust the angle of the screen for varying materials
- Honda GX160, 5.5-HP single cylinder, gas engine equipped with cyclone filter with hour-meter
- Fully enclosed, lockable engine compartment and starter panel
- Patented non-hydraulic EZ-Kinetic Screen drive
- Tow hitch with safety chains and 3500 lb. (1587.57kg) cap jack set-up for a 2-5/16” ball with lunette ring option available
- 12-volt wiring harness with lights for legal towing
- 13” trailer tires
- High-speed pre-greased hub set
- Overall length: 14’ 10” (6.63m)
- Overall width: 55” (1.56m)
- Overall height: 66” (1.87m)
- Weight at tongue: 750 lb. (340.19kg)
- Overall weight: 2,585 lb. (1172.54kg)
How Much Money Could You Make?
Fill in the numbers below to find out.
Designed by and built for Argus Industrial Co.
What is Section 179 and how can it save you money?
Section 179 is a part of the IRS tax code that allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equipment during the tax year. To read more about Section 179, check out the links below, along with their deduction calculator to find out how much this tax code could benefit your business. As always, check with your tax advisor for more details.